Fri, 17 Mar|
Wisdom, Water and Wellness Spring Retreat
Nurture and harmonise your mind, body and soul at our stunning loch side venue Ardmay House in Argyll, Scotland.
Time & Location
17 Mar 2023, 16:00 – 19 Mar 2023, 16:00
Arrochar, Ardmay House, Arrochar G83 7AH, UK
About the Event
Nurture and harmonize your mind, body and soul at our Wisdom, Water and Wellness Spring retreat. Join us for 2 nights 17-19 March 2023 at the magical location right on the banks of Loch Long in Ardmay House, Argyll, Scotland and allow yourself the precious time to relax, unwind, rejuvenate and reconnect by immersing yourself in daily activities:
· Sound Healing and Music Medicine to open the soul
· Qigong to align and restore your vitality
· Yoga Nidra for deep relaxation
· A powerful Light Meditation that invites you to deeply connect to that inner space
· Cold water dipping to cleanse and rejuvenate followed by a hot sauna tent
· Light language card reading that encourages a deep release
· Storytelling, intention setting and stargazing around the campfire
· Simple, wholesome food to nourish you throughout your stay
All Wisdom Witches Wellness Weekends begin with a “Deep Connecting Circle”, which is the Wisdom Witches’ unique version of a traditional welcome circle. It allows everyone to quickly connect at a very deep level beyond the superficial identify and to be welcomed into a place of safety and friendship.
The incredible energy and powerful changes that are created during our events is hard to describe in words but this is what one of our previous participants had to say: “I had the privilege of attending WW retreats 1 and 2, and I have to say OMG ... I came back feeling absolutely amazing. It was so rejuvenating and refreshing, and I felt a real sense of calm and at peace with myself and others. I actually felt as though I was floating on cloud 9”
Ardmay House, Arrochar, Argyll, G83 7AH. Car parking is included for the duration of your stay. If anyone wishes to come by train or bus then please get in touch and we can help coordinate travel.
Dating back to 1854, the Ardmay House has been renovated and refurbished in recent years. It features plenty of communal spaces, including a large commercial kitchen, a bright drawing room, a morning room with loch views, a dining room able to seat the whole group, a games room with a selection of board games, a library and a breakfast room.
You can choose from a mix of 12 bedrooms, including 4 large doubles/family rooms, 4 single rooms and 4 twin rooms, which you can see reflected in the ticket options.
The price of the ticket includes:
· 2 nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms of your choice
· Delicious meals (including vegetarian options) from dinner on the Friday through to lunch on the Sunday
· All activities and special sessions run by the Wisdom Witches, including Qigong, Music Medicine, Cold Water Dipping, Meditations, Energy Medicine and others
· Please note that the ticket price excludes 2.5% website service charge
- Ticket type
Twin room (per person)Price£422.00
+£10.55 service fee+£10.55 service fee
- Ticket type
+£13.33 service fee+£13.33 service fee