Fri, 20 May|
The Wisdom Witches Wellness Weekend
Wellness, Water and Wisdom Weekend in Scotland with The Wisdom Witches
Time & Location
20 May 2022, 16:00 – 22 May 2022, 17:00
Ardmay House, Arrochar, Loch Long, G83 7AH
About the Event
Nurture and harmonize your mind, body and soul on our natural wellness weekend at the beautiful Ardmay House which sits on the banks of Loch Long in beautiful Scotland. Allow yourself this precious time to escape from your busy life to unwind and reconnect. Perfect for those looking to relax and rejuvenate, your 2 night wellness retreat in the wilds of Scotland includes cold water dipping and forest walks designed to encourage connection and mindfulness. Meet like-minded souls but most of all, take this time to focus on yourself and your own wellness journey.
2 days of natural wellness, No experience of any of the activities is required, zero-hassle and all this included:
- Immerse yourself in nature to escape your daily stresses
- Daily yoga class focused on mindfulness, meditation and breath
- Sound healing to open the soul
- Cold water dipping to cleanse and rejuvenate followed by warming up in a hot sauna tent.
- Mindful forest walks to get a deeper connection with nature
- Storytelling and stargazing around the campfire
- Many activities on offer for anyone who wants time to explore independently - Hillwalking, Kayaking, Fishing, Mountain Biking
- 2 nights accommodation in beautifully-appointed rooms. 4 doubles, 4 twin rooms and 4 single rooms
- Simple, wholesome food provided every day, all your meals included
- Car parking for the duration of your stay
We will come together between 4.00 and 5.00pm on Friday 20th May and will conclude the weekend at 5.00pm on Sunday 22nd May. The location is called Ardmay House, Arrochar, G83 7AH. If anyone wishes to come by train or bus then please get in touch and we can help coordinate travel.
The accommodation was built in 1854, the house has been renovated and refurbished in recent years. It features plenty of communal spaces, including a large commercial kitchen, a bright drawing room, a morning room with loch views, a dining room able to seat the whole group, a games room with a selection of toys and board games, a library and breakfast room.
We have a mix of 10 bedrooms, from large doubles/family rooms to singles and twins, which you can see reflected in the ticket options.
We have planned the event in line with the current Covid restrictions and are following the guidelines set out at the centre that allow flats to be shared but with smaller numbers.
Included in the cost is 2 nights’ accommodation and fully catered vegan food from dinner on the Friday through to lunch on the Sunday. This will also include special sessions run by the Wisdom Witches and visiting guest hosts for Yoga and Sound Healing.
All tickets are plus 2.5% website service charge
This ticket is for one person sharing a twin room£385.00+£9.63 service fee
This ticket is for single occupancy on a double room£500.00+£12.50 service fee
This ticket is for one person with a room to themselves£425.00+£10.63 service feeSold Out